"Yes is a world.
And in this world of yes live
(skilfully curled)
all worlds."
-e.e. cummings

Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blogging My Life...Take Three.

I've tried creating travel blogs to take everyone with me as I run around Europe and various other places...and each time I try it, it doesn't work out so well. I quit after a handful of posts. I think I've been setting expectations too high.

So this time I'll be doing it differently. No longer will I be writing elaborate, poetic multi-page posts about everything that happened in the past week. Instead, I give you this:



This is Dutch butter. The Dutch have this hilarious habit of naming foods things that sound, in English, profoundly unappetizing. Heh heh..."smeerbare." Here's another example:



Mmm...lintpasta.

So yeah, that will be about the level of discourse here. I'll also tell you all about my travels...and when I'm back in New York, I'll update on my life there too. Just...not every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment